The 7th Infantry Regiment Association is the best link to old and new Cottonbalers, confirming your tie to the Regiment for life.
Most importantly, the Association provides its members the opportunity to gain and maintain contact with friends and family from the Army’s Premier Infantry Regiment.
Annual Membership Dues are only $20 and there is also a Lifetime membership.
Benefits of Membership Include:
- A permanent link to the finest Regiment in the United States Army.
- Members can gain and maintain contact with their buddies.
- Members can meet great soldiers who served in the Regiment in other times.
- The newsletter, The Cottonbaler, published quarterly
- An annual reunion, providing members an opportunity for fellowship and fun for Cottonbalers of all generations.
- Provides opportunities for scholarships to Active Duty Cottonbalers, children and grandchildren of its members through its “General Jim and Pat Boswell Scholarship Program.”
- The Association maintains a collection of 7th Infantry Regiment memorabilia donated by the members and displays them at the reunions.
- The Quartermaster offers an excellent selection of 7th Infantry clothing items and mementos.
|Association Membership Dues:|
|Annual Membership Dues:||$20|
|Life Membership Rates:||Over Age 70:||$100|
|Age 60 - 70:||$175|
|Under age 60:||$250|
|Active Duty -
Grade E8 - O3:
|Active Duty -
Grade E7 & Below:
To Join the 7th Infantry Regiment Association:
The Online Membership Application has been taken down for the time being while we are working on improving it. Please use the mail in version below:
If you would rather pay by check, here is a printable version.