Welcome to the 7th Infantry Regiment Association!
The Seventh Infantry Regiment Association was established in 1987. The Association presently has more than 600 members, comprised of veterans of World War II, Korea, Vietnam, the Cold War, the Persian Gulf, and members of the Active Army.
The Seventh Infantry Regiment was constituted 11 January 1812, making it one of the five oldest regiments in the United States Army. It ranks first on the Army's Order of Merit List in terms of date constituted, number of campaigns in which it participated, and awards and decorations received.
- To create and perpetuate a viable and cohesive national organization for the purpose of enjoying the camaraderie and unique membership, and in unison, voice concern for the protection of our cherished American ideals and our individual way of life.
- To support the military policy that maintains reasonable but strong nuclear and conventional, combat-ready regular and reserve component forces, able to provide adequate national security for our nation and its people.
- To foster the development of good citizenship, patriotism and leadership in our American youth, the future of our nation.
- To insure that posterity is constantly reminded of those instances of service, sacrifice, and dedication to the preservation of a nation's liberty and freedom by celebrating those dates that recall the sacrifices made by the Armed Forces of the United States of America and especially the Seventh Infantry Regiment and its component units.
- To encourage and achieve the mutual benefit and support resulting from a close and cooperative alliance between the Association and the active units of the Seventh Infantry Regiment in the United States Army.